Thursday, June 23, 2005

I Hate Dark Meat!

The other day when Dad made my turkey soufflé, he used DARK MEAT!! Yech! I've made it very clear I prefer white meat, and he left out the egg, too. So, to get him back, I went on the hunt in the yard for a nice juicy rodent to munch on. It took me three days to catch one, but I finally did. Oh, how my haunches ached! Anyway, I brought it in and told Dad about it but he locked me in the bathrom with it. At least he let me keep it this time. Mmmm. Nothing like warm and fresh Gopher du jour.

After I worked on it for a while it started getting cold and just wasn't the same, so I went back outside to find another warm one. This time it only took a few hours; those gophers just never learn! By the time I came back inside, I had a bit of a stomach ache so I left the whole thing there for Dad to eat. The other one was gone, so Dad must have put the leftovers in a kitty bag for later. Yech! I can't understand how Mom and Dad can stand COLD food, bleah!

No comments: