Monday, June 13, 2005

Okay, now I'm upset

I had to to go to the bad place again last night. This time we went to the one that is farther from home. I had to sit in that cramped carrier for 20 minutes! So what if I was feeling a little woozy and couldn't pee for a little while? That's no reason to put me through that again! It even gets worse. They put things in my butt twice this time! Then that other man squeezed me and made me pee when I didn't want to. Boy did that hurt, and to top it all off, Dad left me there all night by myself, in a very small room! Later, they force-fed me a piece of hard food that tasted bitter. Eww! What's with these people anyway!
Dad's still trying to get me to eat strange-tasting food at home. Just give me some freshly-baked turkey and egg soufflé and I'll be fine!

No comments: