Friday, June 10, 2005

Wow, it works!

k a Ka tA KAt katt... Oh, I see, C-A-T CAT. Wow, Okay! I finally figured out how to make this thing do something although this strange mouse just doesn't seem right.
Now, if I can just get my picture in here...
There we go. Not bad, considering I only had a few minutes to steel my dad's camera and snap this photo of myself. Hmm, I look a little fat, although I've been trying to slim down for the past several months. It hasn't been easy. Dad's been trying different kinds of foods on me in recent months. I wish Dad would bake that turkey and egg soufflé for me again. He's so unpredictable sometimes.
The other day he took me to that bad place where they put things in my butt and poke and prod my stomach for no apparent reason. It's humiliating and uncomfortable. I try to confuse them by making my fur fall out all over the place and grumbling at them but it doesn't seem to help much. I don't know what happened there this time. Ever since coming back from the bad place, Dad's been extra nice to me, giving me lots of treats extra attention. I don't get it.
Uh oh, I just heard Dad's carrier outside. He must be home. I better get out of here and go greet him so he doesn't suspect anything.

No comments: