Thursday, October 27, 2005

Feeling better


I've been feeling a little better these days. I've been able to successfully keep my dad from getting to sleep on a number of occasions. I seem to have lots of energy most of the time. Sometimes I just like to just relax sometimes. I have a few favorite spots on walls I like to meditate on sometimes.

Recently I've noticed there are too many other black cats in the area. It is my mission to rid the world of all other black cats. This time, I solicited help from my prodigy, Brodie (on the right in the picture). I'm getting older, and I'm not as healthy as I used to be so I'm showing him the ropes so he can continue to fulfill my mission after I am gone. He's a slow learner, but he's picking it up. In the picture, he's helping me scold one of those nasty black cats away from the other side of our fence.

The other day I found a mole for dad. Brodie is kind of a wimp when it comes to catching prey. About all he does is flail around swiping at insects, then when he finally knocks one out of the sky, he doesn't do anything with it. I can help him with that.

No comments: